Sunday, November 14, 2010

The beginning of my 22nd year....

I turned 22 today. I woke up, made apple cinnamon muffins, talked to my mother, went to the NEX to size new uniforms, Stoney River for lunch, amazing, then meandering around the mall. The most fantastic thing about the mall, a small candy kiosk that carries Warheads, I thought for sure they were discontinued. Lastly, a little stop by Whole Foods, I find Whole Foods absolutely delightful.
It was the last day of my eating meat, for tomorrow, I am vegan. I know I'm going to slip up here and there, but I feel like it's imperative for my health. I also feel like it'll make it easier for me to have a baby. For my birthday I received the entire Skinny Bitch line of books as well as their workout DVD from Michael. I'm actually really excited. A couple candles and some stuff from Body Works AND a very nice piece of art, along with a gift card and some cash, used to buy curtains and a little candle aromatherapy fountain from the in-laws. I got FLY Lady cleaning supplies from my Mom, they're actually amazing. It's always nice when you get useful things. I will not be stopping by to talk to my boss tomorrow, as Michael and I were setting up curtains in our house and it turned out to be quite an adventure, for we didn't have the correct drill bit. Though I must admit, a sexy sweaty construction worker in the bedroom is quite nice. :) Today, was by far, the best birthday I've had. I've never had so many people wish me a happy birthday. I know I didn't always get what I wanted in the past, and just like today there will be some rough patches, but now, I get the feeling that the worst of it is over...for now.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful day! I am hoping that my birthday is a lot better than last year. (I spent mine alone with Allen last year). And I didn't know that they still made Warheads! Ah! I love those! Let me know how the workout DVDs go! I can't wait to start working out again! How is the vegan diet going? The first and second trimester I hated meat. I craved lots of fruit! Meat just made me feel really sluggish and sick. However, this last trimester, I've been all about the double cheeseburger from McDonald's. I know...horrible, right? I'm limited to one every week. Blah. Thanks for the reading material. It was very helpful! :) I hope all is well! Thanks for fixing your site so I can be your number 1 stalker! Love you!

    ReplyDelete